50 Thoughts That Can Motivate You to Do Anything
Sometimes starting your own business or just working a 9-5 can be hard work.
Don't let the daily grind get you down, check out Jayson DeMers' (Founder and CEO, AudienceBloom) top 50 thoughts for keeping yourself motivated;
- I can do anything. It’s a simple phrase, but it helps to remind yourself -- you really can do anything you set your mind to.
- This is why I can. Instead of giving yourself reasons why you can’t do something, give yourself reasons why you can.
- I deserve more. You deserve a better life -- whether that means a better job, a healthier body or more money. Work for it.
- It’s never too late. No matter how old you are or how many opportunities you’ve passed up before, it’s never too late to make a decision and get a fresh start.
- There will always be challenges. No matter what you do in life, there will always be challenges -- don’t let one set get the better of you.
Check out the rest here on Entrepreneur.com