Understanding client requirements is at the core of our values and objectives. This may be returns driven or focused on other measurable outputs; we always adapt to meet the brief. We can offer solutions both branded and self-branded to ensure a successful and enduring partnership exists.
Key elements of our approach:
Outstanding Facilities Management & Operational Excellence
- High quality facility management from our fully trained staff
- Creation of genuine business communities within Centres
- On-site staff to provide support and undertake marketing and networking
- Experienced Regional and Head Office support for more complex issues
Commercial focus based on generation of market leading, sustainable returns
- We have a breadth of experience and consistently deliver outstanding returns
- Our staff are empowered to make decisions and individual rewards are based on returns
- Value added services such as high-speed broadband and telephony, meeting room hire and conferencing facilities supplementing core income
- Our scale allows us to achieve competitive purchase power of key items
- For those looking to assess viability, design, develop and ultimately operate Business Centres we can provide the end-to-end service
- Highly experienced project management available in-house
- Established support from consultants with proven experience in the delivery of solutions
We have some examples below where we have worked closely with our partners to meet their specific requirements.
If you think we can help then please contact us on 01264 326315.
Why Basepoint? Gallery
The Base is a BREEAM ‘Excellent’ 30,000sqft landmark business centre located on the site of the former Unwins depot in Victoria Road, Dartford.
Situated at the heart of Chatham’s Historic Dockyard, this unique Scheduled Ancient Monument stands as an arresting showcase for contemporary innovation and is an axis for the creative sector across the north Kent region.
As part of Kents strategy to encourage innovation and enterprise to the University of Kent and to make it more attractive for graduates to stay and work locally, it was decided that the first phase would be to develop an Innovation Centre on the technolog
It was identified as part of Winchester City Councils Core Strategy that there was a lack of high quality business space for small businesses/SMEs and entrepreneurs in the Winchester area.